четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

american craftsman furniture portland




Sometimes I feel so lonely and cast out from the rest of the world.. (Namely my classmates and CCA friends. Occasionally my church friends too.) But itapos;s through times like these that God shows His overwhelming comfort and love to me. His makes His presence known through the Bible, I just need to take the time to read it, and communicating is really simple Just a quick word up to heaven which can be as simple as apos;help, Lord..apos; I pray that my friends will be able to share this same kind of relationship with Christ.�

Now, God a Quick word, :]
Thank you...

I Thank You loving Father, for all your love today.
For sending Christ your Saviour into my heart today..

american craftsman furniture portland, american craftsman furniture, american craftsman furnishing, american craftsman doors.



Комментариев нет: