пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cheap rascal flatts tickets




So today I threw on a pain patch, curled up in a blanket, and suddenly was dumped into this soap opera of a story running in my head. Once my brain came back on line, I started writing it all down. I am more than willing to bet that I will never revisit it again, and that like every thing else I start to write I will forget all about it.


Watching the Sox loose and loose big tonight. We are already down five runs and not even on the board. I donapos;t mind loosing games, I just hate these forgetting how to play at all kind of games. We are the World Series Champions, we should not be blown out of the game in the third inning.

So back to cleaning up this story, or at least trying to get the little scenes organized into a story of some kind.
cheap rascal flatts tickets, cheap rat cages, cheap ratchet wrench, cheap rate.



Комментариев нет: